Pages

Saturday 18 April 2020

Working with my Principal & Deputy Principal



This is my work during the holidays. I enjoyed working with my peers and Mr Herlihy and Ms Wrack if it wasn't for both of yous my holidays would be really boring so thank you!

My work here is about what I did this week and how I make things on my slide so it could be creative! my favourite work was when we were doing the dragon poems because I just thought of the poem and BOOM! published it onto a slide also I enjoyed doing the Largest Mountains and rivers work because it was interesting doing researching about the places!

Hope you guys learn something from it and Stay home and save lives!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine, I just want to say great work. I like how you have been understanding and getting really serious about learning. Remember LEARNING IS A PRIORITY!
    Keep it up. Chur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes LEARNING IS A PRIORITY! thank you for the comment

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you had something interesting to do in the holidays Catherine! You put lots of effort into your slides. I wondered when looking at the biggest cities - how was that measured? I was surprised Auckland wasn't the biggest as it has so many people and is very spread out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alan and yes I will do some researching Malo, Catherine

      Delete
  3. Great work for your first week. We missed you in the 2nd week. I hope you were having fun like we were!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Catherine, keep up with the great blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Kasipale for the nice comment!

      Delete