Pages

Saturday 18 April 2020

Leading by Example

My random act of kindness was with me and my sister. When our new neighbors moved in and they are Indian. We didn't know them until we went to them! so they have a little kid and he is so cute. We went to there house and for Christmas we got a big cookie packet chocolate and a letter with 5 dollars inside it for the little boy to enjoy for his Christmas. The family were so shocked they even gave us a present for Christmas!

And do what Aunt Lucy (Paddington 2) said "if we are kind and polite the world will be right"
Paddington 2 Movie Quote - QuotesWhy Random Acts of Kindness are Important - TeacupsAndTales

1 comment:

  1. The message here is so simple and so true - Ihave read a couple of the Paddington books when I was about your age and I don't remember this so thank you for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete