Pages

Sunday 12 April 2020

Setting Sail

For this activity, make a list of ten food items that you could take with you. Please think carefully about what you will take as you won’t have access to a refrigerator or freezer while at sea. Please explain why you would select each item.
On your blog, post your list of 10 food items you would take on an ocean voyage and the reasons why you chose these items.
List Of Foods:
1. Corned Beef - Because it is canned and it can last along while
2. Canned fruits - Because it can't go rotten fast like normal fruits
3. Water Bottles - So I can keep healthy and not get a sore head
4. Packet of Biscuits - So I can get a little of sugar into me if I need it
5. Butter - So i can spread it onto my breakfast crackers
6. Breakfast Crackers - Because the soft bread can get moldy and these can last.
7. Coconut - Because when I crack it I can drink the water too
8. Packet of Nuts - Because it has protein in it
9. Carton of Milk - So I can have strong bones
10. Packet of pistachios - Because they are my favourite



Hōkūleʻa - Polynesian voyaging canoe - in port in Australia (video ...Pacific voyaging and discovery - Encounters | NZHistory, New ...

No comments:

Post a Comment