Pages

Saturday 18 April 2020

Celebrating Diversity

For my group I picked the Aboriginal Australian group and they are the ones who are related to those who already inhabited Australia when Britain began colonizing the islands in 1788. Aboriginal Australia could be the oldest population in the whole world even though they live outside of Africa. My uncle and aunt from Australia got my cousin a boomerang for Christmas and we were reading the piece of paper and it said that a group of Aboriginal people designed and made the boomerang and we thought that it was so cool!

If you were a Aboriginal how important would it be for you?


Speaking up - Australian GeographicDiversity of Opinions: Why everyone at your team should have a voice

1 comment:

  1. Catherine I liked reading this piece and my favourite part was when you ended with a question which gave the reader something to think about and reflect on.

    ReplyDelete