Pages

Saturday 18 April 2020

Wise Words

My Role models are my two aunts Catherine & Elizabeth Tupou because they strive to succeed in there own ways and it goes through a good example for me and my siblings. I haven't asked my aunts yet because of the lockdown but there is always something they say that really thinks me through. Someday when you are naughty to our parents someone is a tale tail and when they tell the people that we are scared of (apart from our parents) they get angry. And my aunts they make us cry but they don't harm us because there super kind but with there words and eyes some how and when my aunts say To be good to our parents and obey them we just burst into tears but yeah that's what they like to remind my sibling (especially me and my sister) but we get a good lesson into our minds and it is to be good and obey our parents!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this Catherine - always great to hear about someone's role models. The first two sentences convey your message simply and clearly. You might like to reread your work before you post it to check all of it makes sense to your reader. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete