Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Quarantine

Today I'm sitting on the couch trying to be active because I can't go anywhere. All I do is read my chapter books and I've red Tom Gate's (What Monster?), David Williams (Midnight Gang), Meet the Vampire sons, Smile and Lydia I have enjoyed all the books I have been reading. After reading I wait until it's 3:00 o'clock because a exercise programme comes on called Les mills fitness and me and my mum loves to do it all the time after her work because she works at Leader where they make the food for Paknsave and some other supermarkets. During the Lockdown we cleaned a lot everyday like cutting down some tree's that are getting too big and doing the laundry. I miss my school so much because I have fun there and I see my school mates. I wonder when lockdown is finished if we are allowed to hug?. If the lockdown didn't happen I would be sleeping at church because we have a Easter church programme called Apitanga. Apitanga is my favourite church celebration because we get to cooperate more with our church mates. In Apitanga we basically go through what Jesus went through on Easter for example when he didn't eat for so long we don't eat. Also our White Sunday is cancelled and that couldn't of been my special day because it was on my birthday!. 
But when we are in lockdown at the end of the day it's keeping everyone safe because you know it's better safe then sorry!




BodyPump | Body attack, Les mills body attack


No comments:

Post a Comment