Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Face Timing Mr Herlihy & Ms Wrack #Lockdown Legends😁

Today I got on an email saying... To meet the Larrikin Leaders on a facetime. I enjoyed seeing my Principal (Mr Herlihy) and my Deputy Principal (Ms Wrack). It was quite funny seeing them in the bath. Mr Herlihy was putting a lot of soap into his hair and saying that Ms Wrack looks just like his Grandmother. It was really good to see my school mates and hear there voices because I miss school so much! It was really funny because 1. Mr Herlihy was at the same location as Ms Wrack like they were both in a bath. 2. Mr Herlihy was wearing a cap and an eye mask.
Stay safe and remember to wash your hands Kia Kaha.
Sorry if you weren't ready!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine! I don't think he was complementing me...!!!
    You have a spelling error - can you find it? It is a homonym.
    I think it is just called an eye mask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Ms Wrack I will Fix it but I just posted my activity work. Thanks

      Delete
  2. I have to say that my hair is very clean today. It took 2 showers to get all the soap out! I wonder what the Larrikin Leaders will get up to tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete