Pages

Monday 13 April 2020

Achieving our Dreams

For this activity, choose a friend or family member and ask them what their dream job would be. Please then brainstorm six ways in which you could support them in achieving their dream job.
On your blog, present your ideas as a poster or info graphic.
So I asked my friend Jane through face time and she said her dream job is to be a Police Officer.
I can support her by encouraging her to never give up.
Telling her to study hard and get a good mark.
If she needs help I will help her through out her ways.
I can support her at her graduation.
If she needs help with the excising I can be there by her side.
And if she wants me to go with her I will be happy to be a police officer too.
I Think It's Important to chase your dreams!

2 comments:

  1. hey catherine I really liked how you ask me on the chat because I did not know what you were going to do but good work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo Jane for the comments I appreciate it!

      Delete