Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2019

Taranaki Mountain

Today after my brother is rugby game we went to Taranaki Mountain and it was very fun and scary because the mountain was very high and we saw kids climbing the mountain and the mountain is very very tall and scary. Their was so many mountains or islands in the sea, it was very windy and I even climbed up the mountain but their was a point that it came to a end and it was very tiring because the stairs were very big. My mum didn't want to come up because she is scared of heights. I was scared to but I thought it would be fine because my sister and dad was with me. It was very shocking when we saw people climbing up the mountain and I don't even know if we were allowed, after we saw a view of the beach and it was nice because the waves were so satisfying to watch. I enjoyed going to the mountain and I am enjoying it at New Plymoth also here are some photo's of me at the Mountain!





Probably more Photo's will appear!

No comments:

Post a Comment