Pages

Saturday 5 October 2019

Concert

Today we had a concert, it was very fun and awesome and I enjoyed it very much. My favorite part was when we did a mauluulu and that is a Tongan dance, everyone loved it because we were confident and we were happy. I was very nervous when I had to do my own dance for the family because it was very nerve wracking to see a lot of people look at me well I was dancing, I enjoyed it and my family said"I DID VERY WELL" so I was happy! I loved it and I didn't dislike anything because it was very funny looking at the kids dance including me and this little boy named Finau Atu was dancing hard out and everyone went and danced with him. We raised a lot for our misinale and we raised like money in the thousands and I am happy!

Wasn't Allowed to say the whole much of money!


No comments:

Post a Comment