Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2019

Hanging out with my friend!

Today I went to Bowlarama with the Counties Manukau team because it is the second to last day in New Plymoth, so the team went and played mini golf and it was very beautiful well I didn't go in by the way. My dad and sister went to grab something to eat because they didn't want to stay in the arcade. So my mum was talking with her friend and me ad my cousin were planning to play the games so we each went and asked our mum if we can please use some coins to play some of the games. So I only got four dollars and my friend got $20 dollar coins so we combined it together and shared and it was fun playing the games. First we played a Basketball shooting game that was really fun and our score was 100 and something I can't remember, we played a hockey game and I won first then we were playing the same games over and over then we saw a shooting game when you have to kill the zombies by water and it was fun because their were actually water coming out of the guns to kill the zombies, then we found a shooting so we had to shoot the monster an it was boring because the 2 player gun was not working so it was a waste of money and this other game called the "JURASSIC PARK" and that is when you have to kill the bad dinosaurs. We had $5 dollars left so we played a motorbike game and it was fun and quite boring because it was lagging some of the time we had $4 dollar left so we played the basketball game again and we were versing our Fijian friends and they won and we had $2 dollars left and we exchanged it into $1 dollars so we played the hockey game and my friend and we wanted to play again all of a sudden I found a $1 dollar on the ground and I asked the boys that were next to me and they snobbed me, I looked at y friend and she said "NO KEEP IT" in a slow and silent voice then I secretly slipped it into her hand and she just told me that she had 1 more dollar so we played 2 games and enjoyed then we finished in time for us to go back home and I enjoyed hanging out with my friend!😃
Image result for bowlarama new plymouthImage result for bowlarama new plymouth

No comments:

Post a Comment