Pages

Sunday 22 September 2019

Reward

On Friday I got a Certificate and a Band, I got a certificate for getting my film done for manaikalani and listening to my teacher when she told me to well we were doing the film. I got my pink band and I have to work hard and get to the level that Faiana is in and it is the Bronze band and for Ngwe Sin Congratulations for getting a band and Congratulations to everyone who got a prize on Fridays assembly and also it is the last week of school next week!
Image result for glen taylor school

2 comments:

  1. Ka Pai Catherine,
    What was your favorite part of making the film and what does the band look like.
    -Jayden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the band has colors and you go up and up so first ban is White,Black,Blue,Orange,Pink and so on and it also says Ka Tipu Ka Rea Tatou and that is We Grow we Excel and my favorite part of making the film is editing because it was fun

      Delete