Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

New books

Today we got new Duffy books, so we had assembly and we had role model to come to school and his name was Daz and he is from the radio station called Flava but he and his friend Ast does it in the mornings and they finish at 10:30. Ast didn’t make it because he had to go to a meeting so Daz was the only one who came. I got the Tom Gates Book What monster also my friend got the same (Ngwe sin) and the other book I have is the very brave bear and I like that book because it rhymes and they are both very brave.





4 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine my name is Syntyche from room 8. I like your books because reading is good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Thank You Syntyche I am you love reading and hope to see you around school and also welcome to GLEN TAYLOR SCHOOL!

      and Well Done for getting a certificate today!

      Delete
  2. On the first sentence i mean I am Glad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Catherine,
    Those are cool books! That's cool that you like reading because I like reading too! I hope you enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete