Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Cross Country

Yesterday we had Cross Country. It was very challenging for me because it was a lot to do. I tried my best and never gave up. Because I knew that I was going to make it, I did  make it to the finish line. When I got to the finish it felt like my brain was going to fall down to my heart. Then my heart dropped down to its normal speed because of me being so exhausted from all that running.
  I was proud of myself because I made it alive. After all the running we went into the hall to do some Zumba. Then they told us the house points and Maungarei was a draw with Te wai o taiki for the top points. I am so proud of my team because we showed Fire & Ace and also the whole school showed Fire & Ace because they finished the run and never gave up. After all, cross country is very tiring and awesome even though some people hate doing it. But it is important because you might be running for a charity or something like that so you have to try everything and never give up.












No comments:

Post a Comment