Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Literacy Home Learning

For Literacy today I chose from one of the top ten Summer Learning tasks and I wanted to make my own insect out of leaves ! It was kind of hard but i managed to get through it. When I went outside I didn't know what to pick from so I didn't want to get too much because my parent always told me not to play with leaves too much because some of them maybe Poisonous so I got some leaves from our Plumb tree that barely has some plumbs on it but a lot of leaves. And that was also the reason why I named it Green Plumb Insect is because how most of the leaves are from plumbs and its GREEN !

I Hope You Enjoy my piece of Work Stay Safe Kia Kaha




3 comments:

  1. You have really put alot of thought into your insect, discription of it is good. I like how you have designed your insect out of leaves it looks very realistic.

    ReplyDelete