Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Kia Kaha Challenge

 


For our Kia Kaha Challenge today we had to watch a video about a young boy who was Telling us 20 things to say like Kind things!! 

Our activity was to create our own movie of ourselves sharing to you all what Kindness means to us and I was thinking my and thinking until I the thought of something so I wanted to make a film with people saying kind messages ! So I contacted my friends and some ex students from Glen Taylor and I asked them to send a video of them telling me what kindness is and to say a kind message so they agreed and I have finally finished with my movie so hope everyone enjoys and remember to BE KIND !!! 🍿☺️

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathrine, It's me Sesilia like and love the message. Keep the good work going Cathrine or should I say Head student. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha Thank you Lia, Hope you and your family is doing well :)

      Delete