Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2021

POLYNESIAN PANTHERS !

As you know about the 'Dawn Raids' and how the revolution of the Polynesian Panthers were brought up it was sad,hurtful and regretful that us Islanders/others had to get treated that way ! 

This is my research or Project about The POLYNESIAN PANTHERS, 

In Rm 11 we had to research something we are passionate about and I chose the Polynesian Panthers

we had to 

Activate our Wonderment, Curiosity & Questioning, Research and get some Information And Make a Difference !

LEARN CREATE & SHARE

So ive researched and got some help from some of the leaders who lead the Polynesian Panthers. 



Here are some information I picked up about the Polynesian Panthers ! Hope you Enjoy and remember to spread the word and BE KIND TO ALL !!!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine Cyris here. I understand you slide a lot and it was sad how people were treated and I think that the way they treated them was wrong.
    By the way we were learning about the dawn raids too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Catherine Daz here from Ahipara School.
    Me and my class are learning about Polynesian panthers And I Just learned more about the Polynesian panthers.
    Kia Kaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Catherine!
    My name is Sofiya, and I'm a year 8 at Belfast school.
    Your slide is very understandable. It is very sad that people are being treated like this!
    If only people would stop all of this.
    Putting people in prison and punishing them is just..so cruel! It's really heartbreaking.
    Where did you get all of the information from? And when you showed the email of the slide, I couldn't really read what it said. Maybe try make it more clear?
    Overall, good job! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete