Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2021

Values Song - Literacy Home Learning

 


For Literacy today I picked an Activity where we have to make our own chorus and it was a idea from Mangere College  because they made a beautiful song that had a positive meaning which is called WE WILL RISE ! What does rise up mean to you ? 

Here is there chorus 

And we will rise (strong minds, strong hearts) 

And we will rise (we all play a part)

And we will rise, we’ll never stop,

Climb that mountain ‘til we reach the top 

Seek the heights, seek the heights 

Seek the heights, seek the heights. 


I think this song means Reaching up to a high standard and Chasing your dreams !!!

So I made my own chorus and its about our GTS values which is F.I.R.E

I used a instrumental sound from a song called 2nd guess by Emily King and its a beautiful song about Regrets and life but I changed the words into my own and I used the chorus...

Hope you enjoy my chorus KIA KAHA STAY STRONG AND UNITE AGAINST COVID!

and also if you would like to listen to the song Mangere College made heres the link >> WE WILL RISE


Malo :)



1 comment:

  1. I just listened to the song by Mangere College -wow! I'm thrilled you shared that Catherine - it was a real highlight of my day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete