Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Our New Game In Class

Today Mrs Fonua said " we are going to play a game and this game you need a partner". And me and Jane were together for this game, so we have to sit opposite from each other and we have one pencil between us and we have our own little piece of paper. And the person not facing the t.v is the artist and the person on the other side is the director and the artist is job is to try draw the picture on the t.v by getting instructions from the director. And when me and Jane did it my drawings were a piece of mess and it was funny looking at other peoples reactions and their drawings.

The first picture for me was an cup and it turned out weird like it was a cup full of lines.
Then Jane's first picture was a flag and it was very funny because I tried to make her draw the N.Z flag with hearts and it was funny.
Image result for flag clipartImage result for cup clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment