Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

Fighting for freedom

For this activity, please think about an issue you would protest over (non-violently, of course!).
On your blog, explain the issue clearly and tell us why it is so important to you.
If it was me, I would consider non-violently protesting over the lack of diversity in my local council and health board. I think there should be people from different ethnicity, different jobs, and different ages who represent the city that I live in.
I would do a strike for people fighting for clean water.
Because heaps of children and people die from drinking disgusting water. They don't have that much money to try and provide clean water for their family.
I think people can fund raise and send some money to the poor countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment