Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Netball

Image result for glen taylor school netball
On Wednesday (yesterday) some people from our school went to the netball tournament. First we versed Bailey Road and we got a tie from 6 to 6 the worse thing happened and it was when the ball hit my head and I nearly fainted but instead of falling I got the worse headache so I didn't play 4 games because I was sick. I didn't want to go back to school because I knew I was going to get better but anyways I was walking around with Mrs Faalili and all of a sudden I spewed up and it was disgusting then I got better so I was lucky because I got to play the last game by versing St Pius school and we won and I enjoyed it because I got to play 2 games and also I got to join in the year  5 is last game so I enjoyed it! And also great work Glen Taylor School we did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment