Pages

Monday 6 May 2019

My Holidays

Holidays

On the week school finished it was the holidays so i went to Hamilton with my mum and her workmates because they had a sponsor to go to the Chiefs and Blues game. On the first week i had to go to my aunt is house for the holidays because my mum,sister and dad was working and there was no one to look after me at home.

So i stayed with my great uncle and great aunt, and we went to the park and ate some yummy vanilla ice cream. Then my great uncle and aunt is daughter (my aunt) was on holiday for 3 weeks and i was happy because i can spend heaps of time with her. On the Easter weekend our church had a Easter camp at Glendowie Bowling Club, it was really fun there because we were learning about Jesus, doing pranks , playing , watching movies and the best part eating. Then my sister had a ball so we went shopping for so long but i enjoyed going with them. Then we went to go and wash my aunt is car at Tj’s car wash to wash her car to drop off her to her ball. On the last week of the holidays i went out with my aunt and her sister and my cousin to go and eat Wendy's and i had so much fun. And that was my holidays.

Catherine Anitoni

1 comment: