Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Family


In the holidays I went to my aunties house with my brother and sister. Then our auntie told us to go have a shower so I went shower first then it was my brother is turn. After showering we got ready and left the house in my papa is van to Gravity. After gravity we went to the bowling place at Manukau. Then we ate some fish and chips after that we went to the sensory maze at the city near the golfing rage. When we first went in the maze it was scary because the ground was shaking and we went in to a mirror room and we were lost I lost my brother because I was next to him. I was about to cry because I hit the mirrors heaps of times with my face. Then we went to a room that we stood on a machrice and there was a doll. It was so fun I like to thank my aunt and her sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment