Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Manaiakalani Film Festival

Yesterday Glen Taylor school and other Manaiakalani schools went to Sylvia Park and some films got selected to get shown on the big screen. And my groups film got picked to be shown on the big screen, our film was about a boy who didn't do to well on his test at school and his group of friends helped him but it wasn't that easy for him to just click and get everything off by heart so he needed to practice because practice makes perfect.

When me and Pita got up on the stage to do our presentation for our film we were so nervous but the encourage of our school and other people made us happy. even though my heart was running so fast I was feeling some Confident in me. I started talking and did my presentation with Pita we were proud of our self for completing because when we were looking at the other people say their presentation it was nerve wracking because we were timed and we had 35 seconds because if it we did more then 35 seconds the movie would start out of no where so me and Pita was scared but we did it!


No comments:

Post a Comment