Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Guy Fawkes

Yesterday me and my mum and Jayde is family celebrated Guy Fawkes by lighting up fireworks. First we lighted up a firework that comes up like a very fizzy drink then we did 4 fireworks and it was the same so me and Jayde started bursting out our ugly laughs well Ivanka was crying her head off. We did another one that whistled up in the sky 10 times. finally we did sparklers and it was nice holding it because it was warming up my hands then we went over to my house and had some ice cream even though it was cold. Me, Ivanka and Jayde started play fighting until my mum blasted up some music and we started to dance fight then we danced, singed, fought, danced, singed, fought over and over again. Until Ivanka and Jayde was ready to go home. I went and slept then woke up and showered and I just heard from the news that the Breaking news on the t.v was that someone burnt the Mt Wellington mountain I was so disappointing in those people that burnt it this year and last year but I definitely enjoyed the time when we did Fireworks!
Image result for guy fawkes

No comments:

Post a Comment