Pages

Thursday 11 November 2021

Baking Banana Muffins

 Last night me and my Aunty decided to cook some Banana Muffins for the first time ! 

Before that night we Called our other Aunty who was a good cook & she is really good at cooking things such as muffins and deserts ! She then told us her recipe so we can follow through while we bake .

It was actually easy but the dishes part wasn’t ! We baked the banana muffins and got my Papa to try them out first and he said it’s good especially for our first. Time attempting to do this. 

It was so fun and the end results were good !!





3 comments:

  1. Banana muffin's yummy! Good for you Catherine for baking, sometimes
    it's good to clean as you go so there's not much dishes to do afterwards. Awesome baking Catherine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know who I can ask to make me some delicious banana muffins. You are awesome Catherine. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy Catherine! I love banana muffins (actually there aren't many muffins I don't like!). I bake them sometimes to - sometimes I add in chocolate chips. Washing up is the part I like the least. Excellent effort Catherine - Tino pai!

    ReplyDelete