Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

School Disco!

On Friday Glen Taylor School performed a Disco because we are fundraising for SPCA! . I walked into the hall and I see people, chairs and a whole set of speakers plugged into a mac book. As soon as it hit 5:30 the lights shutdown and they blowed up loud music. Glen Taylor started dancing,jumping, shouting and most of all making moves! .   When I went into Disco all I went for was the sausage sizzles, I went and danced with my friends then felt hungry and ate again then I was full. I danced my real hard because  had FUN! Thanks to the Head Students and the school!
WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT . . . THE DISCO SUCKS MOVEMENT: Divide and ...

2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Cathrine, I like how you used different types of words and how you danced your hardest because you had fun. What such amazing writing you have which awesome. Keep up the amazing work:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes I was dancing a bit too hard i went home with an ached body

      Delete